We always look forward to meeting new patients and our goal is to make you feel as comfortable as possible! Every patient is unique and our experienced team is committed to providing high-quality care based on your customized treatment plan.
Reminders regarding your first visit:
- Bring your dental insurance card to your appointment
- Please bring a list of any medications you are taking.
- If you need antibiotics prior to dental work, please take them as prescribed. If you are not sure if you need antibiotics, please contact your doctor prior to your visit.
- Provide any written referral or x-rays that your dentist may have provided
- Patients under the age of 18 should be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Inform our office if you have a medical condition such as diabetes, high blood pressure, rheumatic fever, artificial joints or heart valves, etc…
Your first visit will be a comprehensive examination and assessment of your case, including a review of your dental history. If necessary, diagnostic x-rays will be taken so that your situation can be thoroughly evaluated and the ideal treatment plan can be determined. Dr. Senft will discuss your diagnosis, explain procedures and sedation options, and create a treatment plan that addresses your individual needs.
Whether you need a cleaning, a filling, or even a brand-new smile, we are here to help. Great dental care doesn’t just make for a fantastic smile, it also helps promote overall health and wellness. If you have a special occasion coming up or are interested in brightening your smile, ask us about whitening or other cosmetic dental options. We want you to have the confidence to share your smile with the world!
Please speak with the doctor about any concerns you have regarding your care. We consider it an honor to care for your oral health and greatly appreciate the trust you place in us to do so.